By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand exactly what copywriting is and how it plays a role in the success of your business
- Identify different ways you can use copywriting RIGHT NOW to improve your business
- Apply the techniques that great copywriters use to improve their conversions
- Use several copywriting formulas that have been proven to convert passive readers to buyers
- Use SEO techniques that will help your writing get found by Google
- Explore 5 companies that are known for their creative and professional copywriting and identify what makes them so successful
- Create your action plan for updating existing copy and creating new copy that converts!
We’ve divided up the course into easy, bite-size sections so you won’t get overwhelmed. And, you’ll have no reason to procrastinate!
You’ll also get graphics and tools to help you remember what you’ve learned and to put it all into action.
For each section, you’ll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities, along with a Summary Cheatsheet to keep by your side as you expand your copy writing activities.
Here are the topics we’ll cover in each major section of the Copywriting for Small Business Owners Practical Training:
- Introduction: What is Copywriting? Why is it Important for my Business?
We’ll start by discussing the meaning of copywriting, how it is used, and why it is important for the success of small business owners and entrepreneurs like you.
- Module 1: How to Become a Better Copywriter
In Module 1, you’ll jump right into some proven techniques and shortcuts that you can apply to your copywriting immediately. Often, it’s little changes in words that can make the biggest impact on your results.
- Module 2: Proven Copywriting Formulas
In Module 2, you’ll learn powerful copywriting formulas that make it easy to know just what to say to your audience, even when you can’t talk to them face to face about your products and services.
- Module 3: Get Your Copy Found – SEO Tips
Now that you’ve started applying your new copywriting skills, in Module 3 you’ll identify what you’ll need to do to make sure all that powerful writing gets found by Google and seen by your new customers.
- Module 4: Learn From Companies That Get Copywriting Right
In Module 4, you’ll read about and learn from companies that lead the pack in creating powerful copy that gets them new customers and presents them as leaders in their industry.
- Conclusion: Create Your Action Plan for Success
You’ve started writing winning copy by the end of this course, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. In the concluding module, you’ll spend some time reviewing what you learned and you’ll put together a checklist and action plan for moving forward to success.